- Are located in 80% of the nation's counties.
- Are the largest electric utility network in the nation.
- Total more than 930 local systems in 47 states.
- Over 42 million member-owners.
- Distribute power over 2.5 million miles of line.
- Serve 75% of the U.S. land mass
- Own $130 billion in generation, transmission, and distribution assets
Site Selection & Co-ops
Electric cooperatives provide one-stop shopping for site selection. Cooperative economic development professionals have first-hand knowledge about their regions and can provide you with the tools to help make your decisions.
Electric Cooperatives can assist in economic growth by:
- Securing loans for business and infrastructure in their service areas.
- Helping companies locate in co-op service territories
- Offering decades of experience, in siting, and servicing businesses of all sizes, from national retail chains to large industrial companies to small manufacturers.
For More Information
About business site opportunities or how to locate a co-op anywhere in the United States: email@example.com
To contact a business development representative please visit the contact page.
Touchstone Energy: www.touchstoneenergy.com National Rural Electric Cooperative Association: www.nreca.coop